The terms of this policy shall supersede all prior discussions, agreements and negotiations between the parties as to the subject matter hereof.
Company respects the privacy of the Users of the Services and is committed to reasonably protect it in all respects. The information about the user as collected by the Company is:
(a) information supplied by Users;
(b) information automatically tracked while navigation and;
(c) information collected from any other source (collectively referred to as Information).
- Collection of Personal Information including Sensitive personal Data or Information.
- Use of your Personal Information.
- Disclosure of Personal Information.
- Protection of your Personal Information.
- Review and updation of Personal Information.
- Definitions used in this policy.
- Collection of Personal Information including Sensitive Personal Data or Information.
We and our authorized third parties may collect different types of Personal Information and Sensitive personal Data or Information, as required under laws and regulation and also based on your desire to avail our services and maintain our business relationship with you.
This Personal Information and Sensitive personal Data or Information collected, handled and dealt by us may include, amongst other things:
Information that allows Company to provision desired services and to communicate with you and comply with current legal and regulatory requirements. This information may include but not limited to:
- Personal Information: Your name, Age, Gender, Date of Birth, Photographs, Password to Company’s Customer Portal, etc.
- Contact Information: Your address, Telephone numbers, Email id etc.
- Financial Information: Financial information which has been shared while accessing banking transactions using online portal. In case of any banking fraud occurred the online portal out-side the portal of Company. The Company shall not be held responsible.
- Health Information: Your Height, Weight, Illness/diseases, Medical Test Reports etc.
- Other Information: Any Information contained in documents used as proof of Identity and proof of address, proof of age, proof of income.
Other Information may be collected in the form of various surveys which you agree to participate in or provide other feedback to us regarding our products or services; when you register to receive news or public policy updates or when you apply for a job through our website; subscription enquiries through our web site.
In case you do not provide your information or consent for usage of personal information or later on withdraw your consent for usage of the personal information so collected, Company reserves the right to discontinue/cancel the services for which, the said information was sought.
- Use of your Personal Information and Sensitive personal Data or Information.
The Personal Information and Sensitive personal Data or Information that we collect from you is held in accordance with applicable laws and regulations in India. It may be used by us for a number of lawful purposes connected with our business operations and functions, which include but not limited to:
- Verification of your identity as per prevalent laws and regulation;
- Processing your request and providing you with products and/or services requested or administering your account;
- Settling accounts with those who provide related services to us;
- Dealing with requests, enquiries or complaints and other customer care related activities; and all other general administrative and business purposes;
- Carrying out market and product analysis and marketing our companies’ products and services and communicate updates, offers and promotion.
- Customer analytics on usage pattern and deliver customized content and advertising that may be of interest to you;
- Provide you with the best possible customer experience;
- Address network integrity and security issues;
- Carrying out any activity in connection with a legal, governmental or regulatory requirement, for the purpose of compliance of a legal obligation, in connection with legal proceedings, in connection with prevention, detection, investigation including cyber incidents, prosecution, and punishment of offences protect and defend our rights or property or act in an emergency to protect someone’s safety or to help investigations, monitor or prevent or take action regarding unlawful and illegal activities, suspected fraud, potential threat to the safety or security of any person.
- Carrying out activities connected with the running of our business such as personnel training, quality control, network monitoring, testing and maintenance of computer and other systems and in connection with the transfer of any part of our business in respect of which you are a customer or a potential customer;
- Disclosure of Personal Information and/or Sensitive personal Data or Information.
We may disclose and/or transfer your Personal Information and/or Sensitive personal Data or Information at times to third parties in cases where it is necessary for providing services to you and/or if you have consented for the same. We may disclose and/or transfer your information to:
- Other companies that provide services directly to you on our behalf or provide services to us by collecting, receiving, processing, storing, dealing or handling your information. To enable them to do this, we may need to share your personal information and/or Sensitive personal Data or Information with them.
- any individual or a firm to whom we transfer our business, in respect of which you are a customer or a potential customer;
- to any other entity or organization in order for them to understand our environment and consequently, provide you with better services.
We may share your Personal Information including Sensitive personal Data or Information, without obtaining your prior written consent, with government agencies mandated under the law to obtain information including Sensitive Personal Data or Information for the purpose of verification of identity, or for prevention, detection, investigation including cyber incidents, prosecution, and punishment of offences, or where disclosure is necessary for compliance of a legal obligation.
Any Personal Information including Sensitive Personal Data or Information may be required to be disclosed to any third party by us by an order under the law for the time being in force.
- INFORMATION AUTOMATICALLY COLLECTED/ TRACKED WHILE NAVIGATIONCookiesTo improve the responsiveness of the websites for our Users, we may use “cookies”, or similar electronic tools to collect information to assign each visitor a unique, random number as a User Identification (User ID) to understand the User’s individual interests using the identified computer or device. Unless you voluntarily identify yourself (through registration, for example), we will have no way of knowing who you are, even if we assign a cookie to your computer or device. The only personal information a cookie can contain is information you supply. A cookie cannot read data off your hard drive or device. Our advertisers may also assign their own cookies to your browser (if you click on their ads etc.), a process that we do not control. We receive and store certain types of Information whenever you interact with us via website or Service though your computer/laptop/netbook or mobile/tablet/pad/handheld device etc.
If a User opts out using the Ads Settings, the unique cookie ID on the User’s browser is overwritten with the phrase “OPT_OUT”. Because there is no longer a unique cookie ID, the opt-out cookie can’t be associated with a particular browser.
Log File Information
We automatically collect limited information about your computer’s connection to the Internet, mobile number, including your IP address, when you visit our website, application or service. Your IP address is a number that lets computers attached to the internet know where to send you data — such as the pages you view. We automatically receive and log information from your browser, including your IP address, your computer’s name, your operating system, browser type and version, CPU speed, and connection speed. We may also collect log information from your device, including your location, IP address, your device’s name, device’s serial number or unique identification number (e.g.. UDiD on your iOS device), your device operating system, browser type and version, CPU speed, and connection speed etc.
- Protection of your Personal Information
We shall take reasonable steps to ensure that the personal information and/or Sensitive personal Data or Information pertaining to you is stored in a secure environment and is protected from unauthorized access, modification or disclosure.
- We shall maintain information pertaining to you in our business records as per current regulatory requirements.
- The Company shall retain your personal Information as long as required to provide you with services or otherwise required under the law.
- Definitions used in this policy
“Personal information” means any information that relates to a natural person, which, either directly or indirectly, in combination with other information available or likely to be available with a body corporate, is capable of identifying such person.
“Sensitive personal data or information” of a person means such personal information which consists of information relating to:-
- financial information such as Bank account or credit card or debit card or other payment instrument details;
- physical, psychological and mental health condition;
- provided that, any information that is freely available or accessible in public domain or furnished under the Right to Information Act, 2005 or any other law for the time being in force shall not be regarded as sensitive personal data or information for the purposes of these rules.
“Third party”: For the purposes of this document, a Third Party is a service provider who associates with the Company and is involved in handling, managing, storing, processing, protecting and transmitting information of the Company and also includes all sub-contractors, consultants and/or representatives of the Third party.
- Contact us
Redressal Mechanism: Any complaints, abuse or concerns with regards to the processing of information provided by you or breach of these terms shall be immediately informed to the designated Officer as mentioned below via in writing or through email signed with the electronic signature to email@example.com
Email id : firstname.lastname@example.org
WorldWide Media Pvt. Ltd.
The Times of India Building, 4th Floor, D N Road, Fort Dhobi Talao,
Chhatrapati Shivaji Terminus Area, Fort, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400001.
We request you to please provide the following information in your complaint:-
- Identification of the information provided by you;
- Clear statement as to whether the information is personal information or sensitive personal information;
- Your address, telephone number or e-mail address;
- A statement that you have a good-faith belief that the information has been processed incorrectly or disclosed without authorization, as the case may be;
- A statement, under penalty of perjury, that the information in the notice is accurate, and that the information being complained about belongs to you;
The Company shall not be responsible for any communication, if addressed, to any non-designated person in this regard.